$45 - $49.99 per hour - Full time
SuperService™ is a rapidly growing service provider for Cranes, Access, Material Handling and Earth Moving Equipment.
We provide a variety of services ranging from inspections, servicing, breakdown repairs through to major inspections, including field support.
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are eagerly looking for a Heavy Diesel Mechanic to join our TEAM situated at Truganina.
- Ensuring work is undertaken to the highest standard to meet customer requirements
- Ensure necessary parts are identified and ordered, source relevant information and prioritise jobs accordingly
- Ability to be versatile and work on different equipment
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Heavy Diesel background
- Drivers Licence (Open)
- High Risk Licence – Forklift, Boom, Scissor (not essential but preferred)
- Crane and Rigging tickets ( not essential but preferred)
- Test and Tag (not essential but preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Safety Awareness
- Own tooling
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously, alone or in a team environment.
- Auto electrical /air conditioning hydraulic knowledge advantageous
In return you will be provided an excellent remuneration including the following:
- Safe and Friendly Work Environment
- Train and develop on Heavy Equipment
- Work with a team of Heavy Equipment Specialists
Additional we are also recruiting for workshop based EWP and auto electrical mechanics to come on board.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted
It would be appreciated if Recruitment Agencies do not contact us in regard to this position.