SuperService™ is committed to providing our customers with a multitude of services to produce fast and thorough repairs for all heavy equipment machines. Our service is focused on safety, quality, and meeting our customers’ needs. Our highly skilled team members are here to offer their support and services to you and your machines!
Spending unnecessary time away from jobsites can cost you greatly, causing downtime in production and extended deadlines. It begs the question: how can you prevent this?
Engaging in preventative maintenance ensures the longevity of your machine and that time is spent correctly onsite. Fixing broken-down machinery reduces productivity and increases costs. Vital money and time is wasted on purchasing a brand-new piece of equipment or repairing damaged equipment when this could have been prevented with regular maintenance. Fewer breakdowns of equipment is essential for production time and costs and can be the difference between finishing a job on time or not.
Regular maintenance can produce additional benefits to inventory management. It allows for machinery standards to be kept up to date and for you know which machine will be available for the next job.
SuperService™ preventative maintenance plans can be conducted either in our workshop in Brisbane, or we can come to you with our mobile service if you are in the Greater Brisbane region.
Our maintenance plans include:
- Routine inspections – Book us for crane annual inspections or EWP 90 day/annual inspections.
- Breakdown support – We have fully equipped service vehicles, allowing us to bring our workshop to locations in Brisbane and the Greater Brisbane region.
- Mechanical repairs – We service and repair engines, transmissions, differentials, and final drives.
- Auto electrical – Fault diagnostics and repairs, fitting of new attachments, lights, radios, GPS, alarms and monitors.
- Hydraulic – Fault diagnostic and repairs, hydraulic cylinders, motors, valving, and accumulators.
- Control system – Calibrations, fault diagnostic and repairs, CPUs, LMIs, load systems and CAN systems.
- Air conditioning – Servicing, fault diagnostics, and repairs.
- Welding and fabrication – Steel fabrication, aluminium repairs, boom repairs, and approved modifications.
- Engineering – Engineering certifications, hydraulic design, and engineering specialists.
- Major inspections – 10-year and 25-year major inspections.
- Authorised insurance repairs – review, reports, quotations and repairs.
- Pre-delivery inspections – repairs and inspection for pre-sale or purchase.
- General major repairs and rebuilds – Boom strips, outrigger repairs, line boring and structural repairs.
- Test and tagging equipment – SuperService™ holds a Restricted Electrical Contractors Licence to perform electrical contracting work.
At SuperService™, we can guarantee that our highly experienced technicians will be able to keep things running smoothly by regular maintenance of your equipment and reminders of when your machine is due for a service. Contact us today to find out more.